Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Internship =O
I better blog something before this blog stones. Haha.
Dang. I have internship soon.
What's that?
Basically you get attached to some company as part of a phase of practical learning in real-life working conditions.
Dang.
Why can't I be attached to Bedok Green?! LOL.
Work there as some IT personel. Do all the admin stuff for BGSS IT.
Then when my cadets see me.
Diao.
LOL.
Okays so anyways,
I'm not attached to Bedok Green.
(If I were it'll be uber cool, but nay, not in BGSS, am I attached to)
I'm in OCBC Bank, lol!
Raffles Place.
Oh yeah.
An attachment practically means you sorta work for the company while you learn at the same time.
That means I'll be there for like, 0900 hrs to 1830 hrs.
Like basket!
So long.
Hahaha. But, not my say to complain, haha.
Which brings me to this point.
I shall be a bit MIA for quite some time. Due to the attachment. Yeah.
Haha.
Oh Chubb, if you're wondering,
My attachment place shifted liao. No more Bukit Timah, now Raffles Place. A bit nearer and more accessible. *phew*
Basket. What kind of language am I using here man. Bad influence to the cadets! Dang. So. *er-hem*
Back to my former point,
I shall be MIA for quite a bit for a while.
Won't get to come down to DMs =\
Meeh, but it's okay. There's Ed and Ziming (hopefully), so, it should be okay...
But otherwise, yeah. NCOs better lead the Corps well. Haha. XD
How long shall I be MIA?
Count the number of weeks in a semester... which is... 18? 17?
That makes... nearly more than four months? Ohnoes.
That's so long man. Hahaha.
So.
Take care of yourselves ah all of you.
And.
Doesn't mean Da Boss not around, doesn't mean he's not -watching- you. Heh heh heh heh >=D
Farhan out~Labels: Da Boss, MIA
8:51 AM
Are we a Family?
Yes
Yes We Are. XD
THE NC3 FAMILY~!
::Members are :
-Farhan Sir
-Zi Ming Sir
-Glenn Sir
-Ting Yu Mdm
-Ssgt Edmund
-Sharon
-Michelle
-Shiling
-Irnawaty
-Vivien
-Samantha
-Yee Ling
Whee.
Exits
Farhan Sir
Glenn
Shiling
Irnawaty
Our Favourites
-Eat Lunch/Dinner Together
-Say Funny Jokes
-FootDrill
-First Aid Case
-Home Nursing
and last but not least...
Community Singing~!
p>Yum!
Credits
Me
Picture
Blogskins
Blogger